Monday, 23 June 2008

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!


Arrrrrgh maties! We had a pirate this party this weekend at our house in honor of one of Roman's co-workers who is moving away. It was so much fun and I was surprised to see how many people dressed up. I ended up getting most of my costume from Ross. It was fun dressing up. Maybe I'll start dressing up for Halloween again...

If you'd like to view pictures of the pirate party, go to http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=126288&id=723885367&ref=mf

We ended up sleeping in late today since we stayed up late for the party and we had to do some cleaning around the house after. :P Once that was done, Roman and I went to watch The Incredible Hulk movie, which was actually pretty good, and we ate at this wonderful restaurant in Paia called Fresh Mint. It is a vietnamese vegetarian restaurant and it was so good. Roman even said that the fake beef tasted 'meaty'. I think that's a compliment coming from a meat eater. :)

Aloha!

No comments: